Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What Graced the Tips as They Waved Goodbye to 2013

I cannot grasp the fact that today marks 2014. Last year was such a blur. You know that saying slow days, fast years? Pretty much my life. To bid 2013 adieu I donned the sequins, a matching mani and had some tasty cocktails while looking like a fool trying to play Dance, Dance Revolution.
I'm dreading going back to work after a phenomenal 12 days off (albeit most of them I wanted to crawl in a hole thanks to my friend the flu) but am thankful for a job that I love and a small bonus and raise!
The nails did not turn out how I imagined them at all but silver, gold and sparkle will always do. This is two coats of China Glaze Mingle with Kringle stamped with China Glaze Avalanche and BM417 and the barely readable numbers from BM311 stamped with Snow Me White.
The accent nails are two coats of Kleancolor Bridal Shower with a kiss stamped from BM303 and Maybelline Bold Gold. I could barely pick up the "2014" with my camera but I can assure you it was there.

Here's to an awesome year!

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. At least I captured the glitter of NYE ;) thanks!

      Delete
  2. this is really pretty and sparkly! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much to you too Miss Lydz!

      Delete