Sunday, January 5, 2014

Follow My North Star

Yay, this is one of my "that's exactly what I was going" for manis! Doncha just love when that happens in real life? I started with one coat of Sinful Black on Black followed by one coat of Kleancolor Black Chunky Holo. If you're stamping over this you must wait FOR EV ERRR otherwise it squishes right off.
I then stamped the multiple star image from Bunny Nails plate HD-F with China Glaze Cherish. For the accent nails I used one coat of Cherish followed by two coats of China Glaze Ray-diant.

Champ and Gunner wanted to say hello!

8 comments :

  1. Ray-diant looks really good on you! It looks awful on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! It really depends with the cool-toned colors ~

      Delete
  2. Champ and Gunner are super adorable! great manicure - i really like how this turned out and you are so right about that Kleancolor, stamping is not very nice with it if you are impatient. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lydz! They are our kids for sure. I know the brand is cheap but man it stinks to high heaven.

      Delete