Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dinosaur Eggs

I'm sure just like me, you all have a massive amount of untried beauties just waiting for their chance to shine. This concoction was all about using some of those polishes that have never seen the light. This is two coats of Zoya Evvie. A perfect fall/winter polish this one but I'm not sure about the color on my skin-tone.



It grew on me but I wasn't convinced at first. Evvie is a nice dark green gray crelly and covered in tow coats. I then used my Born Pretty Store dotters to create the various sized polkas on my accent nails with Finger Paints Hue Left a Message?
This pink glitter seemed so much more opaque in the bottle. It's a very think formula so I wouldn't recommend wearing it on its own. Lastly, I used Orly French Tip Guides and quickly threw on two coats of Hue to create a french.
The more I stared at this, the more I thought of dinosaur eggs. Like those who ones that used to be in the show Dinosaurs?

4 comments :

  1. Haha it does remind me of Dinosaur eggs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an innovative idea!

    Please check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a beautiful polish, i love it! and i rellay like what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute! I love that green!

    ReplyDelete