Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Waterfall

I hope everyone had a great and relaxing Thanksgiving (for those who celebrate). It was a good time with family and of course the always expected random jabs here and there from the family member you know is going to hurl it at you ;) - but that's what WINE IS FOR!
 Indoor flash

So the waterfall style mani has been floating around since this summer thanks to The Nailasaurus  and I decided it was time for my first. Golds and peaches were perfect for the fall holiday.
Direct Sunlight

My canvas is two coats of Sinful Skylark and then alternating stripes with a nail art brush and Sinful Bad Chick, Maybelline Bold Gold, China Glaze Harvest Moon and Pure Ice Bare it All. Then I stamped the leaf image from MM07 using Bold Gold.
Champ wanted to see what I was taking photos of :0).

10 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks and it was much easier than I had anticipated ~

      Delete
  2. These are cute! I love the gold leaf stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv - that Maybelline works great for stamping ~

      Delete
  3. very gorgeous manicure, lovely color and what a cute doggie face! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lydz! He doesn't shy away from the camera :)

      Delete