Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Fave Manis of 2013

As the year comes to a close, it's fun to go back and see all the manis that have been created. Here's a list of my favorite designs that have been featured on the blog over the course of 2013. Have a safe and Happy New Year!

A Valentine's Ode
I LOVE China Glaze Running in Circles
 This "Pin"spiration had me staring at my nails for days
 My First Patch work mani!
My Birthday nails with Orly Sparkling Garbage
My Lil' Pony Galaxy Nails

The colors, the stamping and that bow!
My first waterfall mani!

8 comments :

  1. Those were all such pretty manicures this year! Great faves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED your birthday mani and your waterfall. Might inspire me to try some new things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many pretty manicures! happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW! My little Pony! My daughter looooooves that show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your My Little Pony mani! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all great! very pretty manicures in 2013, cant wait to see what you come up with in 2014. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the second one is my favorite from 2013, although they're all awesome! So excited for the designs of 2014 that are yet to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much NikkisNailFiles! It's fun to go back and look at manis you totally forgot you created :) ~

    ReplyDelete