Sunday, December 8, 2013

Let it Snowmen

Brr it has been so ridiculously cold in Colorado. I don't think I've ever felt these way below freezing temps for so long in the entire time I've lived here (my whole life to be exact). We're usually very fortunate to have fairly mild winters and snow melts quickly.
To go along with all the snow and chilly weather, I thought this snowflake/snowman nail stamping was fitting. I started with three coats of Nicole by OPI Nothing Kim-pares to Blue and whipped out an oldie (and and a goodie) in an original holo - Sally Hansen Magical Makeup nail polish in Blue Aura.

I stamped the snowflake images with Bundle Monster plate 319 and HBNails 011. On top of that I stamped the smaller snowflake images from DM 323 and the snowmen from 011 with Zoya Ibiza. Some of my nails were shorter than others so I only ended up with 3/4 of snowmen rather than the full image. These are cute and I'm still wearing it!

6 comments :

  1. Cute snowy manicure! Love the snowmans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one beautiful manicure. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute! I love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't get enough of them =D

      Delete