Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Sweater Mani

I was so excited after ordering my first Bunny Nails plate I checked the mail every day! It was a bit delayed in arriving so I was ready to rock those holiday days. As fate would have it, even with four days off before Christmas and plenty of time to create magical stories on my tips, I got a gnarly case of the flu :*(. I guess flu shots are a really good idea this time of year and I'll be sure to remember that in the future.

I was able to do this mani, and due to the constant fever and sweating these are now resting on my nails as of day 9. I hope to squeeze a few in now that I'm feeling more lively. Hope you all had an awesome holiday and got lots of nail goodies!
This is one coat of Cover Girl 110 white sponged with China Glaze Gaga for Green and Revlon Watermelon Fizz. I then stamped the tree sweater image from Bunny Nails plate HD-F with Sation Fade Out.
There's been a lot of snow, sadly, it didn't fall on Christmas but here's a pretty shot of the tree in our backyard from when it did!

7 comments :