Sunday, December 29, 2013

Be Merry, Be Bright

I knew if I was to only purchase one polish from the 2013 China Glaze holiday collection, it was Be Merry, Be Bright. That fuchsia and indigo hex glitter - yes please! I started with two coats of China Glaze Fancy Pants, which oddly left me with some random bald patches. I then used one coat of Be Merry, Be Bright.
I then stamped the present image as well as the hanging ornaments from Bunny Nails HD-F with Color Club Fashion Addict and Worth the Risque.
I tried to alternate the stamping colors with the ornaments but you can't see a contrast on the dark base. Not sure if the glitters were rough or this was just a topcoat devourer but I had immediate tip wear and shrinkage which makes for a grumpy me - especially after taking all that time to do a mani.
Great colors, but I just couldn't hang with them not looking perfect.

5 comments :