Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Santa Pants

Merry Christmas! If you celebrate that is, otherwise happy holidays or regular days! I freakin' love Christmas time - just the feel, the food, parties, decorations (on and on). We had a lovely, but busy, couple of days. I'm so fortunate to have a kick ass job and boss. Not only did we get a paid week off for the holiday and bonuses but I got a promotion weeeeee!
Hubby requested a Santa suit mani, whenever he has an idea for my blog or nails I definitely oblige because I love that he has an interest. I started with two coats of China Glaze Cranberry Splash ~ what a glowing shimmery stunner! It went on smooth with two nice coats. I then free-handed the belts with stripe rite black and the buckle with Sally Hansen City Lights.
Index  and thumb were two coats of Claire's unnamed Anna Sui copy polish in white shimmer then using striping tape and painting with one thick coat of Cranberry splash. Even with wrapping the tips, they were showing the next day =(. Did you get some nail goodies for the holidays? Honey got me the newest set of Bundle Monster plates, can't wait to play with them! Lastly, here's a shot of my little elves!

1 comment :