Thursday, December 13, 2012

3D Tree

Happy almost Friday! I've had a lot of vacation Mondays to use up before the end of the year and now this full week has felt especially long. I'm riding the Christmas parade float and am not seeing any exit signs soon. I thought I would do something gaudy and ended up with a 3D Tree mani.

I started with two coats of Icing Glimmer, a wonderful warm champagne cream with large gold shimmer. A tad of texture eck but worth it on the nail. I stamped the tree image from hbnails 012 plate and China Glaze Adore.
I was going to use a dotting tool for the ornaments but hello, big and bold is usually where I end up so why not slather this baby with jewels? I didn't use any glue, just topcoat so once I woke up we already had some casualties. While fun, it's nice to be back to a flat surface on my nails.

10 comments :