Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Kinda Tuxedo

After seeing Zoey Deschanel's Tuxedo mani, I knew it would be replicated just because of the sheer creativeness and cuteness of it. I was one who fell under this particular tuxedo mani spell. Since the romantical Valentine's Day is approaching I used this idea to launch my heart mani adventure. This is three coats of Claire's unnamed Anna Sui bottle copy. The polish is a white jelly with silver micro shimmer then stamped with the bow image from plate m56 and special black polish.
I then used one of my Born Pretty Store dotting tools to create the heart ~buttons~ by placing two dots next to each other then dragging them to meet. Lastly I did one coat of Orly Love Each Other, a purple shimmer suspended in a clear topcoat which you can catch over the black on my thumb and pinkie.

No comments :

Post a Comment