Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Countdown

9 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS?! That just can't be right? I guess I better get crackin' on posting some holiday manis. I was stoked when I saw Zoya's Halloween promo for two free polishes so I went for the vertical line sparkle goodness that was Kissy and Rina from the Winter 2011 Jewels & Gems Collection. I started with two coats of Ulta 3 Frog Prince, a kelly green cream with one coat of Zoya Kissy.

I'm also happy to announce I broke down and bought a camera that actually takes close-up photos that don't stink. I had been using my Droid X 2 for-eev-eer. I apologize for the chippies but this was a much better photo a few days later than when I originally did the mani. I then used HBnails plate 012 stamped with Sephora Hello Kitty Mint for the Christmas tree with a random star-shaped rhinestone. Are you loving the reds, greens, golds and silvers of the season?

No comments :

Post a Comment